PDA

View Full Version : Hows Michelle (wolvsie)

RachellIowa
09-24-2008, 07:15 PM
I haven't seen or heard from her in a couple of days. I know she was to have some test done this week and was just hoping that everthing has gone alright. I have been emailing her alot as one of her new ct's and she is very kind in helping me get things going on the right track with how do do a few things. But I just know she has been thru a lot and I pray for her every day and hope she gets good news and they figure out every thing.

*eng*
09-25-2008, 10:42 AM
Hope all is well wolvsie, please post if you can x

Winnie49
09-25-2008, 02:01 PM
hey girl!! we miss you so much!! hope all its ok!
baci
wendy

autisticwonder
09-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Sure hope she is OK!! Buddy system working?? I've been looking for our gal, Fiona!! Haven't heard from her for awhile..Anyone have an idea?? I need a good spanking for not knowing where she be!!

pkdoll
09-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Buddy system is working---I talked to her Tuesday night and she is doing fine. Her honey moved back in Tuesday and she has been playing catch up. Her tests went ok-but not the way she was hoping. I am sure she will be on soon to update everyone. She is in good spirits, but has just been busy with tests and her honey and life itself.:)

crops2dawn
09-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Thanks Doll for the update! I've been waiting patiently for some news.....Please tell me the honey thats moving back in isnt the one that hurt her in the past!!! I am sooo hoping its not what I'm thinking... I would love to hear that I am wrong!

sacannon
09-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the update Paula, will be waiting on the news.

wolvsie35
09-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Hey everyone...I'm ok...and thanks for worrying...
First off, yes my ex moved back in...Not the one that beat me up all the time...It is the one that I was engaged when I signed up here...We have resolved our issues and trying over...Actually, it is better the second time around...<wink> In almost three years, we only had that one argument that led to many things...lol...which could have been dealt with differently..but I let one thing lead to another...Had alot to deal with at that time and I let it get the best of me...things are great..and getting along wonderfully...Granny reassured me that she would be ready with her bat if I needed it...LOL...

Now about the tests...Monday I went in for the Nuclear Stress Test on the heart...Took 6 different people to get the IV in, I lost count after the 10th poke...They finally called someone from a different facility to get it in...She ended up finding a vein between my two knuckles on my right hand...After they injected the stuff, I did have a hard time breathing..So they injected this other fluid to counter act it...After the time spent trying to get an IV in, they decided to wrap my hand like a mummy so we could use it again the following day...Wasn't easy doing things with one hand...lol...Anyways, after an hour of waiting, I had my first set of pictures done...Tuesday, went back in for the relaxing photos on the heart...and they took the IV out..God, that felt so good..<wink> Went in to get the results an hour later...33% of my heart isn't working at all (the lower area), which is where one of the arteries collapsed and is not fixable...We found that out during my heart surgery in May...What we did find out, is that a branch from the heart is blocked, and anytime my heart has to work harder then normal, the top part of my heart isn't getting enough blood flow or oxygen..Which is why I have been experiencing chest pains and coughing up blood...Since my kidneys are only working at 38% together...They don't want to take any chances right now going in and unblocking that area...Since it is fine when the heart is at rest...So they put me on some more meds..(which makes 24 a day now..lol), and see if it helps with the chest pains...Monday I go to see the Neurologist to find out what we are going to do to figure out what the spots on my brain might be...Since we can't use anymore dye in my system in fear of shutting down both kidneys, my options are slim to none in finding out anything...But I promise to let everyone know when I find out..<wink>

To all my CT's, I will read all your emails and get back in touch with all of you as soon as I can..I have so much catching up to do, it isn't funny..lol...I am blessed to have so many concerned friends...and am thankful everyday just to be here...((HUGS)) and remember, be kind to others, for each person we meet is dealing with their own battles in life...:D

makeyesup
09-26-2008, 12:07 PM
Michelle, it was good to read your update. I guess we always think the worse when there is no new news. Never good understand why they say no news is good news. You will always be in my prayers as you are so very special to all of us.

Winnie49
09-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks God you are ok girl!!! we missed you!
baci
wendy

O2BNGdHope
09-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Well! What are we gonna do with you? Couldn't you have lied and told us good news? Well, at least you're OK for now. But don't do anything to tax your strength or your heart! I'm warning you! Don't make me send Granny over there to sit on you!

crops2dawn
09-26-2008, 06:58 PM
Hey everyone...I'm ok...and thanks for worrying...
First off, yes my ex moved back in...Not the one that beat me up all the time...It is the one that I was engaged when I signed up here...

THANK GOODNESS!!!! I was afraid to ask, but ya'll know me, I open me mouth....lol but what kinda friend would I be if I didnt say something....now that thats out of my system and I must say....I am sooooooooooooooo relieved!!!! You know I want you to be happy!!! But that wouldnt happen if you were back with that JERK!
With these test results..... geezeeee ...did they ever think to put a pic line in??? I do know what your going through with getting blood test and such...I have very small veins myself and get pricked so many times...yeah, its not fun! But when they know I need lots of blood tests and such I got the pic line in....saves the veins and less collasping.
Thanks for the update!!!! We all have been thinking of you and only want the best for you! You might want to take a vacation on some exotic island where they wait on you hand and foot.....you sure need a break gf!!!!

jazzieal
09-27-2008, 06:31 AM
Was hoping for better results too my friend..but we dont always get what we want...you are going to have to slow down girl and let some things go..like spending too much time on the computer and not getting enough rest..better listen to the dr..you and I take about the same amount of meds a day...When I wake up most mornings I feel good then I take all those meds and soon I start feeling like crap I think they all have side effects and they all start using them..lol..I finally got nausa pills to take with my meds..and I take milk when I take them and that has helped some. please take better care of yourself..it will be be bad not hearing from you as much but better to know you are resting and getting stronger and letting your heart get the rest it needs so you will feel better...big hugs Jazzy:)