X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • colleenadamsga
    • Sep 2008

Hello All!

I am new to scrapbooking, especially digital. We homeschool and my daughters are a part of a weekly co-op. I wanted to make a yearbook of all of their activities and accomplishments and PRINT them to give to each parent. I want to get started in making each page, but how do I go about it? Any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure the size, format, or how I make it so that there is room to have it printed and bound later on.

Thanks
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Hi Colleen... Welcome to the forum. We are delighted to have you here.

If you look to the top of the page here in the forum, you will see a tab for video tutorials. Check those out. They are very good and will help you get going. Also, in the program itself, there is a Help tab. You can get a lot of ideas there.

And if you have specific questions after that, please, feel free to ask. There are many talented and helpful nuts, ops, I mean, people here ready to help.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• jczellar
      • Aug 2008

Hi Colleen,

Wanted to say Hi. We just joined this morning and also homeschool and plan to use the software mostly in that capacity. We're in Kansas City, MO. How about you?

I AM planning to post a separate intro post as well. :-)

~Christa

Comment

Working...
      X