PDA

View Full Version : How do I access the "shape" folder?

jamiejeffers70@gmail.com
08-22-2008, 10:26 AM
When I have a blank page that I am designing, I see on the top on the tool bar has the "heart" which stands for add embellishments, the "photo picture" is to add a photo, and a yellow piece of paper that stands for add a paper scrap, a little notebook page that I click to add a journal, and I figured out to click the page setting icon to add a background.

But what do I click on to "add a shape" ? the shape folder is under the images section on my c drive, but I don't know how to open it from the layout page. Is there an icon that I'm missing that opens up the shapes folder ? I was looking to add a frame to a photo, but i don't know how to access it from the work page. Can you help me please ? The tool bar has everything there except a shape icon and a backgrounds icon. I just happened to be looking at the page settings icon and clicked on it, and saw where to add a different background.

Thanks,

Jamie

KPierce
08-22-2008, 10:36 AM
When you have added a photo or a piece of paper background <can not actually be a background that is locked in place> or a scrap of paper, then when you select it on your page, double mouse click it to open properties, there is the option to choose a "custom shape."

Hope that is understandable.

Karin
08-22-2008, 10:38 AM
For a visual demonstration on adding shapes to your papers and photos, see our video tutorial 'Working With Shapes' here:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/tutorial-videos.php

Hope that helps!

Karin :)