PDA

View Full Version : Clipart question

jamiejeffers70@gmail.com
08-21-2008, 03:06 PM
I have some clip art that I'd like to add to the "embellishment" section in my SBM program. I go to my computer, select c drive, go to programs files and I pasted what I wanted in to the "embellishments" folder, but my problem is, it just shows a yellow file folder for each clipart I added and not the actual picture. It's a jpg format clipart. Is there a way to see the actual clip are and not just the file folder?

I hope I am making sense....

I'm new to SBM and digital scrapbooking.

Jamie

mint
08-21-2008, 03:26 PM
I just keep mine in a folder on my computer in my documents and drag and drop on my pages.

grannywin
08-21-2008, 08:13 PM
You should be able to drag and drop the embellishments into a folder like "FRAMES" and then get to see what you added. What happens when you double-click on that folder you described? Can you see your embellishment? If so, move it to a group folder like "FRAMES", "Flowers", "Ribbons". Be sure to click thumbnails in the View menu.

Hopefully, this spurs some more suggestions.

paulette33
08-22-2008, 06:17 AM
Okay this is a little involved but it works, create a folder for your elements and give it a unique name. Then go to the top of the page and click on edit, click copy folder to. A box appears showing you options. Click on your "c" drive then program files, locate Sbm, open the folder, click on the gallery folder, then the images folder, then embellishments folder. Then click the copy button on the bottom. This will copy into the elements folder and you will be able to find the folder and use the elements when you click on the heart in sbm. I know this sounds a little complicated but it works. Good Luck