PDA

View Full Version : need help

pickngrin
08-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Hi everyone! I am trying to make a calendar (8 x 8). I am wondering if it is possible to make a table or if anyone knows where I can find a edit-able table for a calendar. Does this make sense? I would want it to be for 2009 and with a transparent background.
I realize I could pain stakingly do this in Photoshop by drawing each individual line but by then I would be old and gray and probably a drunk because it would drive me to drink.
Just wondering if anyone had any ideas for this. Thanks.

Marion
08-20-2008, 07:40 PM
There were some templates for 2008, but I haven't seen a 2009 yet. Maybe some one will jump in and create one for next year yet.:)

MommaBird
08-20-2008, 08:58 PM
I will make some tomorrow, unless my son's baby comes tonight! I made some last year. Would you like them as png files?

Marion
08-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Told you, didn't I! Always someone here to help. That's why I love this place:)

MommaBird
08-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Let me know if this is ok and I will make the others. It is a transparent png file. If you need something different, tell me and I will try to accomodate.

pickngrin
08-21-2008, 04:45 AM
Let me know if this is ok and I will make the others. It is a transparent png file. If you need something different, tell me and I will try to accomodate.

YAY! You guys are just the best! That is perfect! Yes a PNG would work best. I am making my own month titles in photoshop so basically all I need is the calendar part.
You are sweet! Thanks!!!!:D

MommaBird
08-21-2008, 09:45 AM
I have started the files, but my hubbie needs to go somewhere and it looks like Stephanie is in early labor, so may be a couple days. I am going to upload in 3 formats, jpg for those that want the background to write on, png like I uploaded earlier, and png without title.

MommaBird
08-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Calendar in 3 formats posted under Embellishments.