PDA

View Full Version : Need some help!!

linda86
08-18-2008, 07:15 AM
I just got a new laptop, and I tried to installate the cd-rom again and when I open the program and try to make a new scrap the computer says that it program doesn't work, I had Windows XP before and now I have Windows Vista, it's really frustrating!!

Desmond
08-18-2008, 09:36 AM
What is the *Exact* text of the error you're receiving?

linda86
08-18-2008, 11:44 AM
It's in Dutch but it says: there has been a error in scrapbook max windows is looking for a solution. and after that I get:there is a problem with the program, it doesn't work correctly anymore, the program will be closed, we will notify you when we have a solution

Desmond
08-18-2008, 02:31 PM
How long ago did you purchase? Vista support was added to Scrapbook MAX!, but if you're installing off of an old CD-ROM, that could be the issue.

Please send an email to support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com -- be sure to include the email address used during the purchase (or any other information we could use to look up your order ... full name, order reference number, etc) -- we'll send you download instructions containing the most up-to-date installer -- which supports Vista.

Desmond.

linda86
08-18-2008, 04:41 PM
thanks!!
I ordered it at the end of July this year so it's not old, but it worked fine on my old laptop, got a new laptop this friday and now it doesn't work anymore:confused: thanks for your help, I just send a email!

letjesusreign
08-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Hi. I have Vista. I have an administrator account. I have logged into that admin account and tried to install SBM. I stopped the autoplay, browsed for install on the disk, right clicked it to "run as admin" and installed the program. However, it is still not working correctly. It says "SBM as stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". There never is. It just closes the program and I have to reopen it all for the same results. I have tried all variations of installing this program, always in the admin account (since that is the only account on the computer right now). It never asks me to give a password for the admin account during install, since I am already logged in as the admin. I have used the autoplay to install, I have run without the autoplay, etc etc. How do I get this installed so I can use it????? I really need step by step instructions at this point. Thank you Lisa