PDA

View Full Version : looking for a flower photo

LSignal
08-12-2008, 06:45 PM
I am looking for a picture that is as similar to this one as possible, except a higher resolution. It is part of a tutorial to put a baby in a flower, but I can't seem to find a similar flower, even though I've looked through a lot of stock photos. The pedals have to go little inward to cover the baby. Anyway, if you have a flower photo like this and you wouldn't mind sharing, I would appreciate it.

pickngrin
08-12-2008, 07:26 PM
I looked and found a few. Maybe one of these will help.
Carnations are funny flowers, the petals don't seem to go up and over much.

pickngrin
08-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Here is another thought. Do you have any editing software that you could clone the petals to cover the baby? Kinda cut and paste a single petal for example and feather it to cover the baby?

LSignal
08-12-2008, 09:17 PM
I was, really, rather stuck on the idea of a peony, but I bet a carnation will work just fine. Thanks.

pickngrin
08-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Oh gosh, I thought that was a carnation. Sorry about that :o

mh51
08-13-2008, 08:08 AM
Of any use............. or does it have to be white...???

angelwithin
08-13-2008, 08:21 AM
thse are all public domain peonies - maybe one of them may be of use

mh51
08-13-2008, 08:40 AM
thse are all public domain peonies - maybe one of them may be of use

Beautiful Fiona.

sacannon
08-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Love all these flowers!

LSignal
08-13-2008, 02:07 PM
These flowers are perfect. I want to do an announcement for my, soon to be born, niece. She should be here any day, now. Thanks again.

MommaBird
08-13-2008, 02:30 PM
I am looking for a picture that is as similar to this one as possible, except a higher resolution. It is part of a tutorial to put a baby in a flower, but I can't seem to find a similar flower, even though I've looked through a lot of stock photos. The pedals have to go little inward to cover the baby. Anyway, if you have a flower photo like this and you wouldn't mind sharing, I would appreciate it.

My granddaughter is due in a week. You mentioned a tutorial to put a baby in a flower. Is it on the internet? Do you have a link? I would like to do that as well. Thanks.

LSignal
08-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Here is a trial run. This is my niece, but the new baby is being delivered as I write.

My granddaughter is due in a week. You mentioned a tutorial to put a baby in a flower. Is it on the internet? Do you have a link? I would like to do that as well. Thanks.

Yes, it is on the internet, but it is on a fee site. Mommabird I will PM you more info.

MommaBird
08-14-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks for posting that pic, I can probably figure out how to do it with some cloning and layering, just by looking at the final result! Thanks!

sacannon
08-14-2008, 08:46 PM
That picture is wonderful!

MommaBird
08-14-2008, 08:58 PM
Here is a trial run. This is my niece, but the new baby is being delivered as I write.

Yes, it is on the internet, but it is on a fee site. Mommabird I will PM you more info.

Wow! What a beauty!!!!

eye
08-15-2008, 09:21 AM

Oh yes your picture is so perfect wow.Is it hard to do.