PDA

View Full Version : I am so depressed!

Sunny_Nightz
08-03-2008, 10:37 AM
I have never posted here though I lurk alot, but could think of no better place to cry about this lol. Feel free to skip!

So I bought Scrapbook Max, the original and the baby. I LOVE them! Well, I recently had to get a new laptop because the old one is pretty crapped out. I went to get my Scrapbook Max CD to install it on the new computer and the case is EMPTY! My Baby CD is gone too! I'm soooo mad! I think my 3 yr old might have had something to do with it but she is 3, she doesn't know where it is even if she did hide it. I'm soooo sad! I guess I'll just have to save up and buy a new copy. It sill be a long time since I'm trying to buy a house, car, and start college within the bext few mnths. All well, maybe I'll get lucky and find it while packing. Wish me luck!

The sad thing is I had all the templates, embelishments and all of that saved to a different harddrive just not the actual program. I guess I'll have to settle with using it in photoshop elements 6 until I can get a new scrapbook CD.

OK I'm done with the self-pity. Sry I jsut had to vent!

angelwithin
08-03-2008, 10:59 AM
hope you find the cd's soon....check the toybox it was my daughters favourite hiding place for my cd's!!! :eek:

Marion
08-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Do you still have the invoice? If you can supply that, maybe they can send you a new copy. It's worth a try.

Sunny_Nightz
08-03-2008, 12:49 PM
I only have the invoice for the baby edition. Will they really replace it? That would sooo awesome!!

eye
08-03-2008, 12:58 PM
I am a firm believer give up looking and it will find you.i have looked for things and give up and when I am not looking I find it.:)Best of luck to you.Here is an example.

Lost my keys.Searched forever and never found them.They vanished.Then one day Sheena came home crying with a splinter in her finger.On the process of taking out the splinter something shinny caught my eye.The home I lived in was old and the porch had a little hole in the floor by the door.I looked down and their was my key.It found me.

KPierce
08-03-2008, 02:15 PM
In the ScrapbookMax Store there is an area called "my account" and you can see everything you have purchased. There should be a record of when you purchased the programs. Hopefully if there is a record, they can replace your CDs even if there is a small cost involved to you that is better than buying the entire program again. I have needed to do this with larger companies and sometimes I also had to sign a statement. Good luck.

nanwu
08-03-2008, 07:02 PM
sorry to here this....I hope sbm can help you out...good luck

Desmond
08-05-2008, 08:43 AM
Send an email to support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com with your order reference number, name and email used to purchase ... basically any and all information we can use to look your order up in our database.

If we're able to find a valid order, we can send you new download instructions (for the program ... it doesn't come with all the content on the CD's, but it would allow you to use sbmax) at no charge.

If you require replacement CD's (to get the content not available through download instructions), inquire about that in this same email. I believe we're able to send you replacement disks for a small fee.

Desmond.

eye
08-05-2008, 03:18 PM
In the ScrapbookMax Store there is an area called "my account" and you can see everything you have purchased. There should be a record of when you purchased the programs. Hopefully if there is a record, they can replace your CDs even if there is a small cost involved to you that is better than buying the entire program again. I have needed to do this with larger companies and sometimes I also had to sign a statement. Good luck.

Where might My Account be.:D

*eng*
08-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Good on you desmond, I knew SBM had a big heart :)

Eye I've been to 'My Account' but can I remembr how...DOH!

Marion
08-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Eye it is way at the top in the store. You may have to sign in first to show your account info.

Tymom020707
08-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Eye it is way at the top in the store. You may have to sign in first to show your account info.

Hi! I found it in the store, but it won't accept my email and password. Hmmmmm??? Wonder what's up with that? When I purchased the CD, wouldn't it have required me to complete all the information that it is telling me that it doesn't have?

Oh, well, just curious. No biggie.

Sunny_Nightz
08-08-2008, 09:38 PM
I LOVE THESE PEOPLE! They sent me a link to redownload the program!! I LOVE THEM!! THANK YOU SCRAPBOOK MAX!!!!!!!!

Marion
08-08-2008, 11:21 PM
I am soooo happy for you! And yes this is a great place to be!!!

Marion
08-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Hi! I found it in the store, but it won't accept my email and password. Hmmmmm??? Wonder what's up with that? When I purchased the CD, wouldn't it have required me to complete all the information that it is telling me that it doesn't have?

Oh, well, just curious. No biggie.

I think the store is separate from everything else. You may have to re-register for the store.

Liwayway
08-09-2008, 02:26 AM
I LOVE THESE PEOPLE! They sent me a link to redownload the program!! I LOVE THEM!! THANK YOU SCRAPBOOK MAX!!!!!!!!

That's the same problem I had when I purchased some embellishments at the online store and I never recieved any emails at all...but I emailed them and told them what happened so the sent me another link to redownload that ones that I purchased and YES this is a great store to get your stuff for scrapbooking :D:)