PDA

View Full Version : Blend (????) Photos

Tymom020707
08-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Is there a way in SBM to blend two photos together? I am attaching a pic of what I am talking about. I had the siggie made, but I love the technique and want to include it in a couple of L/O's.

Anyone that can help?

Thank you!!!

Carena
08-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Sorry to say that the sort of blending done here has to be done with a program outside of scrapbook max. Programs such as these can cost alot more than the small price we pay for scrapbook max program.

You would need the photo extracted and saved as PNG format and then bring it into the max program. :)

pkdoll
08-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Carena is right-ScrapbookMax doesn't have the capabilities to do this type of blending. He sure is adorable--I love his blue eyes!!!

Tymom020707
08-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Thank you to both of you! I figured such, but was hoping that maybe I was wrong.

And, unfortunately, he doesn't have the blue eyes any longer. He is 18 months old now and they are more of a grey/green blue kind of color. :)

KPierce
08-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Scrapbook Max does not do this but it is a wonderful program. There are a lot of programs that will do this--you don't have to buy the very expensive programs like PhotoShop. RealDraw Pro is one of the nicer less expensive program. Photoshop Elements is a very nice program. Some users like GIMP. I am sure Granny will chime in here and lead the way to RealDrawPro. You can do a search and find it in the favorite sites for ScrapBook Maxers.

Depending on the complexity of your beginning photos and your computer savy there are a lot of programs that will do similar things.

MommaBird
08-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Scrapbook Max does not do this but it is a wonderful program. There are a lot of programs that will do this--you don't have to buy the very expensive programs like PhotoShop. RealDraw Pro is one of the nicer less expensive program. Photoshop Elements is a very nice program. Some users like GIMP. I am sure Granny will chime in here and lead the way to RealDrawPro. You can do a search and find it in the favorite sites for ScrapBook Maxers.

Depending on the complexity of your beginning photos and your computer savy there are a lot of programs that will do similar things.

By the way, Gimp is totally free and they even sell books on it at Barnes and Nobles and Borders.