PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Melbourne Australia

merrazz
07-26-2006, 11:45 PM
Hi Everyone...

i found your forum from a link showing the scrapbook max program... ..

My name is Bonnie and i am from Melbourne Australia, i am married to Brian and we have 3 kids.. Jayden, Ebony and Brody.... I have been digi scrapping now for a few years and love it.....

I am looking forward to getting to know you all.... if you would like to see my layouts you can at my blog... the link is in my sig line... :)

MaggieMae
07-27-2006, 12:25 AM
Hi,

Welcome to Scrapbook Max! You're going to love it! There are loads of Aussies here, also! I'm a newbie at digi scrapping so I'm excited to see some of your layouts!

Enjoy and welcome! :)

Jezza
07-27-2006, 04:14 AM
Hi Bonnie,
Welcome to SBM! Lovely to see a fellow Aussie :D

You'll love it here!!!!

Granny
07-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Another one bites the dust!!!!!! :eek:

Granny :confused:

ps: Welcome!

merrazz
07-30-2006, 01:48 AM
thanks for the lovely welcomes..... :)

Robynls
07-30-2006, 02:08 AM
Hi Bonnie from another Aussie from that city up north. It is great to see yet another one of us here. There seem to be quite a number on this forum. I am looking forward to seeing your work. I am eager for inspiration.

Kazr
07-30-2006, 03:47 AM
Hi & Welcome Bonnie :D
Yep I'm another Aussie here in Sydney :)
I know you will love it here, everything about this program is a winner plus you will meet some incredible friends with amazing talents..enjoy !

merrazz
07-31-2006, 03:30 AM
Thanks for the welcomes...... i have put one of my layouts in the gallery and the others can be seen at my blog until i get time to upload some more of them.... :)

Squeak
07-31-2006, 12:11 PM
Hello. I visted your blog and I loved your flower girl layout and your love kit. Nice job on the flowers.

I scrolled down and noticed that you have a Bratz girl too. My youngest is a Bratz girl. I am thinking of putting together a Bratz scrap page for her. Have you done one for your daughter?

merrazz
07-31-2006, 05:12 PM
Thanks... i did a bratz one ages ago for my daughter, but i think if i was to do one again i would change it....I am going to scrap Ebony's birthday photos soon and was thinking of a bratz theme.. she loves bratz genie at the moment.. If you want to chat and throw around some ideas on a bratz one feel free to msn me or email me..

Kazr
07-31-2006, 08:09 PM
hi there My Grandaughter Skye just loves Bratz also, she has so many dolls I have lost count :)
Any L/O with a Bratz theme would be greatly appreciated,thanks in advance :D

OnieRN
07-31-2006, 09:07 PM
My granddaughter lives back east (TN) and she too has so many of those Bratz dolls. I had never heard of them before last Christmas, when I went shopping looking for them! I rember our craz was Barbies............. Somehow they seemed a little more real! LOL.

:Dnie

merrazz
07-31-2006, 09:10 PM
No worries am happy to share what i come up with.... i have been playing with it a bit today just trying to work out the colours and stuff i want to use.. i will hopefully have something to offer with bratz by the end of the week... :)
I think if Ebony gets anymore bratz we will have to move her out of her room LOL.... My hubby isn't to keen on some of the newest bratz.. more of what they have them wearing i think...

merrazz
08-01-2006, 03:17 AM
Hi, i have put the bratz kit up on my blog (just click the blog link in my sig line) for you to download if you wish.. the layout i did is there with it.... i have not get figure out how to covert my stuff for the scrapmax program yet.... if you would like any help just let me know... :)

Moonbeam
08-01-2006, 08:10 AM
http://www.xs4all.nl/~allah/Files/Smileys/bekloppt.gif Hi and welcome Bonnie from yet another Aussie.. I love your work.. you're very talented..

Squeak
08-01-2006, 12:57 PM
I love your Bratz scrap kit. Good Job and thank you for sharing it with us. :D

It is very easy to make templates and/or embellishment files to share here. Here is a link to the sticky in the templates area.
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153

I can't wait till my little one sees your template. I may not be able to get any regular stuff done around the house until I use it two or three or four times for her pictures.

merrazz
08-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Thanks Moonbeam... and Squeak you are very welcome... i would love to see what you come up with....

i will go and check out the link thank you again..

caz38
08-02-2006, 06:03 AM
Hi to everyone,
Another Aussie here. I just love this program, I'm hooked. I love this site. There is so much talent here and it really inspires me to scrap more and more and more.
See ya:)
Carol

Moonbeam
08-02-2006, 06:40 AM
Wow! I think the Aussies are taking over here LOL.. anyway Hello Carol and a big big welcome to you..they are all a lovely friendly bunch here

merrazz
08-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Hi Carol Welcome... Wow Albury... just a stones throw away... LOL well more like 3 to 4 hours...... looking forward to seeing some of your layouts.. :)

merrazz
08-03-2006, 05:00 AM
Hi Everyone....

i have put together a new kit called Just Bits..... it is just that bits LOL of stuff i had no idea what to do with..... it will be up as a freebie soon just have had time to upload a zip file yet..

It is on my blog if you want to take a look