PDA

View Full Version : Cut out

aclites06
07-13-2008, 11:25 AM
I have seen this with other software but don't know if I can do it in my scrapbook max software. Can someone help? In my picture I want to be able to cut out only the image of my child and not have any background showing. Is this possible?

mh51
07-13-2008, 01:39 PM
NO... not possible to do in SBM... must have editing programme to do this, like Photoshop etc.

Wolvsies_Man
07-16-2008, 10:47 AM
If you don't have a photo editing program and don't want to invest in something just yet...same advice I gave to another person...go get a program called gimp http://www.gimp.org/windows/
it's free...there is a large online community for gimp users to get help as well as tutorials.

Once you decide to make the jump to commercial software go buy Paintshop Pro or Adobe Photoshop.

Helen Miller
07-17-2008, 02:31 PM
That advice was absolutly perfect. I downloaded Gimp.....opened 2 clip arts in it and to my astonishment poof there it was no white background. absolutely perfect!!!
then I did it the 3rd, 4th, throuat least 8th time, and am ending up with either green or red background. where did I screw up? I love things when they work like they are suppose to. but then I really get frustrated when I know I make them work, and all of a sudden they don't. and I know it has to be me......help
Mickey
shellday@tampabay.rr.com