PDA

View Full Version : reloading backup files

heritageseeker
07-10-2008, 09:57 PM
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have had a lot of computer issues and had to reload scrapbookmax numerous time. I have done the backup, but don't know how to reload everything back in withou having to do each thing one at a time! I don't know why I end up duplicates, because sometimes it comes up and says it's in there already. But I have lots of duplicates and you can't click on them and delete them. If I go into the program files and look at the templates, they only show once, but they are showing up in scrapbookmax multiple times. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Isn't there a simple way of deleting duplicates from the templates? Or better yet, a simple way to reload everything onces it's been backed up? Help please! Thanks

Sandi

Vanessa
07-11-2008, 07:39 AM
Your best bet honey with this is to contact Desmond using the Contact link at the bottom of the page. He will be able to walk you through the problem and sort it out for you. It usually takes up to 2 days to get a reply though, so don't despair.

Cleaner007
07-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Has anybody used Clone Remover for duplicates removal (http://www.moleskinsoft.com/)? It's said to be very nice duplicate file finder and remover.

Desmond
07-14-2008, 02:30 PM
...If I go into the program files and look at the templates, they only show once, but they are showing up in scrapbookmax multiple times...

When you double click on a .smt file, it's loaded into My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Templates (not into program files). So if a template file exists in both locations, it will load into the software twice.

Desmond.