PDA

View Full Version : help with size of scrapbook page

Pamela Hand
07-09-2008, 09:55 AM
How can I change the size of my scrapbook page? The photo paper I am using is 8.5 x 11. I have tried going to the icon to change the size and have done that, but it still prints out an 8 x 10 picture on the photo paper. I don't like the white border around my picture. Everything else is fine. HELP ?

Vanessa
07-09-2008, 10:00 AM
How can I change the size of my scrapbook page? The photo paper I am using is 8.5 x 11. I have tried going to the icon to change the size and have done that, but it still prints out an 8 x 10 picture on the photo paper. I don't like the white border around my picture. Everything else is fine. HELP ?With most printers these days, you can do this when you send the job to print. There is a setting in the print display boxes that allows you to print to the edge of the page and to smart resize your document so that it utilises most,if not all the page width.

Have a look in the printer dialog box, it is all to do with the print margins.

Pamela Hand
07-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Thanks! I'll give it a try. I am new to this and am really having fun.

Pamela Hand
07-09-2008, 10:28 AM
I worked! Thanks again. Now for another question, once I have printed out a scrapbook page the program will not let me delete it.It says that is is the only one page of the scrapbook and cannot be deleted. If I do not need that page anymore I had rather keep that space open for future a future page. Any suggestions?

OnieRN
07-09-2008, 11:32 AM
You need to delete the whole scrapbook rather than the individual page. It will not allow you do just delete the only existing page in a book. You Need To Go back to the area where you open an existing scrapbook then right click on that scrapbook and delete.