PDA

View Full Version : Kits that i bought help!

Texaslady
07-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Hi its the pest from Texas I purchesded 2 template kits from the sore but when I download I can't find them.I save them in my template file of SBM but when I pull up all my templates they are not there..When I click on the file it says they were installed to the correct place,what am I doing wong and can I download them again? Please help..:(

Karin
07-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Hello,

If they are .smt files and you saved them under My Documents > Scrapbook MAX! > Templates, they should be available to you under Create a New Scrapbook and Page >Add.

You can automatically import .smt files to the right place by:

Choosing "save" when you download your storebought kits, and save to a folder on your desktop (note that we always strongly recommend that you make a backup of downloaded files), then go to that folder, double-click on the files to automatically import it into Scrapbook MAX!.

If you have done this and are still having a problem, send an email to gracie [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com - be sure to quote your order number and send your invoice, and identify the kits that you cannot locate in SBM. Also, note that our offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday, so support replies to questions sent on the weekend are usually handled on the following Monday.

Good luck!

Karin :)

Texaslady
07-06-2008, 12:43 PM
I appreciate your help...:)