PDA

View Full Version : My Layouts Are Gone!!!

lily6570
07-03-2008, 09:09 PM
My newest layouts.....the ones I uploaded last night.... are gone. They are not displayed in the gallery or in My Photos. I saw them on there this morning.... Did anyone else have this problem?:confused:

scrappyaggie48
07-03-2008, 09:23 PM
I have just realised the same thing the LO for the Groove July Challenge has disappeared???????

My post is there in the Challenges Forum but not the LO????

Do I need to re-load?????? Thanks

Vanessa
07-04-2008, 12:58 AM
Contact Karin or Desmond. She said in the other Where is the Gallery post that they had made some site improvements yesterday that were affecting some people gallery-wise. She may be able to help you.

scrappyaggie48
07-04-2008, 01:35 AM
Thanks Vanessa shall do:)

grannywin
07-04-2008, 06:56 AM
I have been having the same problem when I upload to multiple sites or upload more than one photo. My solution has been to only upload one photo to one place at a time. Also read where the photo is going in the second processing. Sometime it changes.

It wouldn't hurt anything to upload the picture again. We could all enjoy it twice which is a good thing.

MommaBird
07-04-2008, 07:55 AM
I have just realised the same thing the LO for the Groove July Challenge has disappeared???????

My post is there in the Challenges Forum but not the LO????

Do I need to re-load?????? Thanks

Yes, I saw the image you posted in the Challenge and when I looked later, it was not there! Maybe David Copperfield has been coming in here doing his thing!

scrappyaggie48
07-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks girls, have since re-uploaded LO and hopefully it will stay there, everything seems to be back to normal.:):):)

Karin
07-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Hello All,

It is possible that a few layouts posted yesterday may no longer be up in the gallery. Upgrades were performed to the site yesterday "behind the scenes", and there was a brief window where some uploads may not have gone through.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but please post again so we can all admire your work!

Karin :)