PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations...

Granny
07-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Wow, there are no many in the Groove this month, and you all did swell!!! I'm so proud of you all, for the beautiful layouts, the wonderful experiences, the loving tributes to friends, makes me so glad to be a part of this wild and crazy bunch!!!

My hat is off to all of you...

Carena
Evee
MaggieMae
Onie
Scrappyaggie48
Makeyesup
Fourfoxes
Saccanon
Marion
Pkdoll
Mary
Eye
Michelle
Autisticwonder
Fiona
Steve

Way to go gang!

;)

fourfoxes
07-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Wow, there are no many in the Groove this month, and you all did swell!!! I'm so proud of you all, for the beautiful layouts, the wonderful experiences, the loving tributes to friends, makes me so glad to be a part of this wild and crazy bunch!!!

My hat is off to all of you...

Carena
Evee
MaggieMae
Onie
Scrappyaggie48
Makeyesup
Fourfoxes
Saccanon
Marion
Pkdoll
Mary
Eye
Michelle
Autisticwonder
Fiona
Steve

Way to go gang!

;)

Ditto to all (with the exception of myself! LOL)! I very much enjoyed looking at all of the layouts from this challenge it was fun to do this one about friendship. I really loved reading about Onie and MaggieMae's meeting! :) How fun for them! We do have a wonderful bunch here don't we? :D
I love this place more and more everyday! Thanks guys for being there with such warmth, love and support 24/7. I am very blessed to "know" you all. ;)

sacannon
07-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Ditto to Debby, including the part "with exception of myself" !!! Great interviews!

omajo
07-02-2008, 06:40 AM
Ditto-ditto, congratulations to everybody in The Groove July 2008 !!

O2BNGdHope
07-02-2008, 07:22 AM
Congrats to everyone! I especially didn't look at the Groove's posting asking for layouts so I could be surprised. Loved them all! And LOVED the interview! Great job both of you! And Onie especially, with all your moving, etc, it was nice of you to agree to the interview! I loved reading about your meeting and it was done so skillfully by the Groove it was like you were all in the same room answering their questions. Great job, Groove!

The Groove
07-02-2008, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the kind words about The Groove July 2008 (http://www.scrapbookmax.com/newsletter/)! We're very proud of it, too - but hats must be tipped to all contributors (see the first thread in this post where a list has been supplied by our thoughtful Granny!)

Onie and Maggie must be commended not only for partcipating in the The Groove's interview, but agreeing to work on a very tight timeline before publishing. The article was to be featured in an upcoming issue, not necessarily July's, but when our friendship theme came together so well with all the great layouts provided, we couldn't think of a more perfect issue for this interview. So thanks again, ladies!

And once again, if any of you out there have a story about meeting another Scrapbook MAX!-er in person, or even about how you've come to be friends with another member through the forums (w/o having necessarily met), get in touch with The Groove at newsletter@scrapbookmax.com - we'll set up an interview, and may publish your story in an upcoming issue.

Thanks for reading - have fun, and happy scrapping!

Karin

for The Groove :cool:

autisticwonder
07-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Totally DITTO except for myself too!!! It's WOW to hear about these cool friendships!! Mine included with FIONA..The QUEEN of CHALLENGES!! LOVE that GIRL!! Love the enthusiasm from everyone here!! True Scrapaholics!!

HUGS,
donna

angelwithin
07-02-2008, 11:24 AM
to everyone who got in the groove this month (except me of course lol)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/srangelwithin/messages/70.gif

makeyesup
07-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Congrats to all who made it in this month's newsletter.