PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy, or....

Granny
07-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Did we get the June issue of the Groove for July also?

:o

Vanessa
07-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Oh Granny, looks like all that hard work revamping your site had addled the poor old grey cells. I only got July, if you got June as well, it must be cause they didn't think you had time to read June's issue.

*eng*
07-01-2008, 02:26 PM
No Granny I got June too lol...I haven't had July :D Thoyght I was seeing things seeing myself again lol :D

Granny
07-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Thank you Eng, good to know is not just me!!! You're a real sweetie.

Vanessa.... You're full of hot air, like the Goodyear Blimp!!!! :p

sacannon
07-01-2008, 02:59 PM
I got June too, but I did get to read it by coming on the site.

The Groove
07-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Hi Everyone!

It's possible that a few of you got your email an hour or so before the July newsletter was published, meaning that the link would have taken you to the June Issue - but the July 2008 Issue has been up there for a while now, and it's packed with your favorites.

In case you missed it, use this link to read the July 2008 issue of The Groove:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/newsletter/

(links in emails sent to subscribers should be all be working fine now, too).

Have fun!

Karin :)

P.S. To all of our fellow Canadian friends, Happy Canada Day!

pkdoll
07-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Same here Granny--this morning it was June, but now it is July. And it is chocked full of great LO's and a great conversation by Onie and MaggieMae. Awsome newsletter ScrapbookMax.

Granny
07-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Thank you Karin. I'm just glad to know I ain't as crazy as I know I am!!!! :eek:

:p

Vanessa
07-02-2008, 12:09 AM
Thank you Eng, good to know is not just me!!! You're a real sweetie.

Vanessa.... You're full of hot air, like the Goodyear Blimp!!!! :p
Granny who told you I was so big? Can't keep any secrets anymore can we.

Granny
07-02-2008, 03:11 PM
No, no, I did not mean to say you're big, Vanessa, sorry! I'm sure you're not. I just meant you're full of hot air! :p

Vanessa
07-02-2008, 03:41 PM
No, no, I did not mean to say you're big, Vanessa, sorry! I'm sure you're not. I just meant you're full of hot air! :pThat's quite alright granny. I am a little bit like the Michelin Woman these days and trying desperately to let the thin person inside get out. Lost 22 pounds this month, most irresponsible of me I know, but I won't tell you how much more I have to go. Gotta do it though so I can have my knee replacement done.