PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

pattyp
03-01-2006, 04:48 AM
I have just logged on as a new member I live on the island state of Tasmania, Australia. I love scrapbooking and photography. I will never find enough time to scrap all the photos I take even though I have many books already filled with beautiful memories. Looking forward to hearing from anyone.

Karin
03-01-2006, 07:32 AM
Hello and welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your work! Check out the "Template Exchange" and the Galleries if you want to have a look at some of the things others in the community have been up to - we're having lots of fun!;)

Hope to hear more from you soon!

Karin :)

Love your avatar by the way, so cute!

Marnie
03-01-2006, 07:47 AM
Hello Patty!
I understand what you mean about having so many pix and not enough time! :( I have to say, though, I get so much more done with Scrapbook Max! than I did with paper scrapping. :D It's so easy to leave in the middle of creating an album, and pick up where you left off later!
Anyway, hope you find the same thing. Looking forward to seeing any pages you would like to share!
Marnie :p

Sandy
03-01-2006, 10:09 AM
Welcome, pattyp! I love your avatar.

Cinnamon
03-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Welcome Patty - it's very addictive here and everyone is so welcome

Jessica
03-01-2006, 12:14 PM
hi patty, hope you'll have lots of fun scrapbooking as well as here on the forum !!

Corey
03-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Hi Patty! Welcome to the forum. :)

pattyp
03-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I most certainly will share my pages. I love using the trial version and am contemplating purchase. Is the purchase price in US $'s? My favourite time to scrap and or get on internet is late evening. One would say that I am a night owl. Looking forward to sharing some fabulous Tasmanian scenes with you all.

Corey
03-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Hi. Yes the purchase price is in U.S. dollars. Regular price is $39.95 but we're offering Scrapbook MAX! for $19.95 (half price) until the end of March to anyone who promises to tell a friend about it. :)

pattyp
03-03-2006, 06:33 PM
Thanks Corey, all I have to do is convert the US$'s to Auzzie $'s when I purchase. I have already told several of my friends and they are going to log onto your site for a look. I am also using another scrapping programme that is not as easy to navigate as the Srapbook MAX.:confused:

pattyp
03-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Hi Karin
I most edfinately will be submitting pages. I am already working on the Christmas pages for 2005 - I took hundreds of photos - digital is fantastic!

pattyp
03-03-2006, 06:46 PM
I love the paper version of scrapping, and am new to the electronic way, but will enjoy the challenge of working in this medium. I love Scrapbook MAX.

pattyp
03-03-2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks Sandy, I love yours also.

pattyp
03-03-2006, 06:48 PM
I agree with you Cinnamon- I have already been made feel very welcome. I will enjoy being a part of this forum.

pattyp
03-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Hi Jessica, nice to met you. I hope to include some pages as soon as I learn how.

Marnie
03-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Hi again Patty!
My brother-in-law just got back from a month-long vacation in Australia! I am hoping to snag his pix so that I can make a fab-looking album. What a beautiful country you live in! :)
And yes, some of my scrapping friends have recently "found" Scrapbook MAX! and feel the same way - it's sooooo easy (and addictive) to use! Glad you think so too. ;)
Marnie :p

pattyp
03-03-2006, 06:51 PM
It is great isn't it that you don't have to clean up after each session, just leave you fab inclompleted pages in their files and come back as many times as you need. No sticky glue over everything. No lost bits!

Corey
03-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Actually Scrapbook MAX! would also be great for creating elements to print and add to your "analog" scrapbooks also. Or as a tool for mocking up analog scrap pages before assembling them. Or to flip that, one can easily incoporate digital photos of your non-digital scraps into Scrapbook MAX! I think digital scrapbooking and non-digital scrapping go hand in hand. They are synergistic, like peanut butter and chocolate. :D