PDA

View Full Version : Making Movies

bonnie0128
06-23-2008, 08:30 PM
Does anyone regularly use the movie feature?

Does it matter how big the scrapbook is (number of pages)?

Karin
06-24-2008, 08:23 AM
Hello and welcome! :)

For more information about movies, you can read Chapter 6 of our User's Guide - found in the program under Help, or online at http://www.scrapbookmax.com/webhelp

Scrapbooks have a limit of 250 pages, but very large scrapbooks may be slower to work with.

Hope that helps - let us know how it goes!

Karin :)

bonnie0128
06-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Thank you Karin.

I had read that but didn't find it especially helpful. I guess I just have to play with it. I just didn't want to put a lot of time into the scrapbook and not have it do what I want to do. I need to make a "movie" of my son's first year - or basically a slide show published to CD or DVD for family and friends. My husband has used other software and is pretty good at it but I have no experience.

I was originally going to create something just with pictures then I heard about digital scrapbooking and loved that idea so much more. I thought about making many small scrapbooks but there doesn't seem to be a way to link them together to make a movie, which is why I was wondering how big a scrapbook can be.

I thought someone might have an "inside scoop"/experience they could share.

I do appreciate the reminder of the users guide. It is a good place to start. Thank-you!

Karin
06-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Hi Bonnie,

Is there anything in particular in the User's Guide that you need clarification on? Did you run into a particular problem?

Did you notice the option in Scrapbook MAX! to make a Video CD (burn directly to a CD-R?); this is also discussed in Chapter 6 of the User's Guide.

Also, you might try searching the forums for a discussion on making movies - perhaps someone's post will contain the information you need.

Good Luck!

Karin :)