PDA

View Full Version : Template: Wedding Templates

Squeak
07-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Love is in the air!

I have created two dfferent layouts for weddings. The top tags are slightly different on the pages. (One has flowers on top of the words and the other the flowers are under the words.) Both are two page layouts. The second page's tag says "Our Reception" instead of "Our Wedding". I have also created some additional elements for these two layouts. They will be uploaded to the embelishments folder.

I can't wait to see some of your layouts using these templates! :cool:

Squeak

Marion
07-19-2006, 10:15 PM
Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful templates and embellishments with us, They look great!

Marion

Marion
07-19-2006, 10:18 PM
I just looked in your folder and they are just beautiful! Thanks again.

Marion

OnieRN
07-19-2006, 11:51 PM
How beautiful! I find myself going back to my daughters wedding pics and re-working them.............LOL I better not print them out too soon! :D nie

Granny
07-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Beautiful, Squeak, I love both of them, and the pictures are lovely, too. Thank you so much for sharing.

Granny :D

canneberge
07-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Very nice work. Thanks 4 sharing

Lecordier
07-24-2006, 05:25 AM
Love is in the air!

I have created two dfferent layouts for weddings. The top tags are slightly different on the pages. (One has flowers on top of the words and the other the flowers are under the words.) Both are two page layouts. The second page's tag says "Our Reception" instead of "Our Wedding". I have also created some additional elements for these two layouts. They will be uploaded to the embelishments folder.

I can't wait to see some of your layouts using these templates! :cool:

Squeak

Hi Squeak
It looks great , Thank you for sharing , I am currently doing my album and need all the help I can find

vfrey
10-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Thanks for sharing us ! Good work !

harley-dreams
11-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Lovely. Thank you for sharing.