PDA

View Full Version : To use or not to use...

Granny
06-19-2008, 06:48 PM
That is the problem. I just heard from Omajo that they are going to do away with Outlook Express soon, and that is the only e-mail program I like. Yeah, I know, I'm living in the cave era. What can I say, I'm the missing link. What programs do you perps use? Do they support stationery? Can you add music easily or at all to your e-mails? Not as attachments, but as background music to whatever message you send?

Please, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

WendyG
06-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Incredimail is a fun program if your looking to do those things!:D I use Outlook, not express, hubby uses Express......it keeps our mail separate that way....lol

Granny
06-19-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi Wendy... Thanks for the quick response. I tried Incredimail. I really don't want to use that. I was looking at Outlook, but I could not find an option for music.

Well, have you ever used music? If not, I guess I'll wait and see if any one else responds.

Thank you again for your help.

;)

angelwithin
06-19-2008, 07:18 PM
i still use aol...im an old die hard...i started using it in 1991 and wont change lol

here's a link all about it...it looks like you'll still be able to use it

http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/04/18/Microsoft-to-halt-Hotmail-access-via-Outlook-Express_1.html

Granny
06-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Thanks, Fiona. I guess I will check Live Mail. Nothing like being forced to change!!!

:eek:

Vanessa
06-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Granny I use Mozilla's Firefox. I have just switched to Firefox3. I don't know if it is suitable for what you need but you might want to have a look just to see.

mh51
06-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Oh no... I use Outlook Express and always have over the past 20yrs. YUCK!!! I also don't want to have to change.