PDA

View Full Version : Help with download please

gramjo10
06-16-2008, 08:36 AM
:( I just purchased a kit "Whisper" - - can't download it - now it shows I only have 4 more trys to get it.....does anyone know what would be wrong??
Thank you so much!

Karin
06-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Can you tell us more about what is going wrong? Are you getting an error message, and if so, what exactly does it say?

With more info, we'll be able to better "troubleshoot."

Thanks!

Karin :)

gramjo10
06-16-2008, 11:55 AM
The first time I tried - and it downloaded to 92% and just sat there forever so I tried downloading again - nothing happened so I tried several times - nothing - guess that is what took up all the times I guess.
Now I just tried again and it downloaded but I don't see it in scrapbook maxi - I downloaded as "open" - should I have done it as "save"??

Thank you - sorry to be so dumb

Carena
06-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Hi - Whisper is one of my kits and it is quiet large. I wonder if it's a problem due to the size of the download. Have you downloaded a kit of this size before?
Anyway firstly I'll let the store take a look at it for you but if they are unable to sort the problem out please feel free to message me and I will get it to you in a smaller downloadable sizes.

Kind regards
Carena

Desmond
06-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Hello,

Please try downloading that file again -- this time clicking 'save', and save it to your desktop.

Don't worry if you exceed your downloads -- while we don't typically extend the 10 downloads / 30 day limits ... in rare cases like this where you are experiencing an issue right off the hop -- we'll make it right.

Please post back here with results.

Desmond.