PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Shoot...... Need Help

OnieRN
06-13-2008, 03:35 PM
I goofed in uploading layouts into Josh's Scrapbook. Not even sure what went wrong...... Okay, I was attempting to upload layouts into the album and not in the member gallery. I did not see anywhere to select PRIVATE. I did not mean to push the others through...... Please help give step by step instructions on how to keep layouts from going into the gallery. I did select the optional for the album but the top catagory did not have a selection to skip. :confused:

Carena
06-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Hmmm not sure - will take a look for you.

In the mean time if you don't wish them to be there - delete them.

Hugs from Carena

Carena
06-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Hi again. Just uploaded one of my own.
There doesn't appear to be a private area where you can upload without sharing with everyone else. I only know of one such site that does that.

Me, LOL - share everything. Best to just delete them if you don't wish to share them.

Hugs from Carena

O2BNGdHope
06-13-2008, 04:36 PM
I think you have to edit the album to private before uploading the pics to it. I know when I created an album it asked me if I wanted it to be private.

crops2dawn
06-13-2008, 07:11 PM
Why not use the album in your user CP... I know its there, but I have never used it yet and if I remember correctly someone here says you can make them private, but dont ask me who or how to do it cause I dont know.....

OnieRN
06-13-2008, 07:16 PM
I think Fiona said she uploads hers to albums that are private then changes it for the layouts she wants to share, as not to push others off the member gallery.

angelwithin
06-13-2008, 08:20 PM
ellooooo peeps :D

you have to make a new album first...when setting it up check click the make private bit

then upload your photos to that album

when you want to make it un-private just go into my albums - click edit next to that album and where it says 'is this album private' change to no

MaggieMae
06-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Hey, Onie! I finally figured out how not to put every layout in the gallery. When you set up the album (like Fiona wrote) make sure you click the box to make it private. Then everything you put in the album will remain out of the gallery. Don't worry about the gallery - it was fun to see Josh's graduation!!