PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY, Josh graduated & Life Is Busy!

OnieRN
06-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Well, my long long job of seeing my son through high school, saw the benefits. I have been blessed with having Josh during this last year of getting JOSH though high school, but it happened! His graduation ceremony was today and it was so nice. I honestly had tears as I saw my handsome son "Walk" Yes, we did get pics and I will be working on some layouts soon! We got Josh a new laptop! It has 4 Rams and 320 hd. Specially set up for gamers. It has an upgraded graphics card for his games. I think I need a new computer next!!!! :D

Tomorrow is my LAST day of school too! The kids finished up on Friday and tomorrow, I will be just finishing up loose ends! Tomorrow will be an easy day, with breakfast at Golden Corral for staff.

The moved is in full swing now! The first POD is being picked up from here on Wednesday and the 2'nd one will be delivered that same day. We will be officially leaving El Paso on June 19th.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers at this time!

angelwithin
06-09-2008, 03:29 AM
Congratulations to Josh

and good luck with the move xxx

MommaBird
06-09-2008, 06:39 AM
Well, that's a load off your shoulders! Congratulations to your family.

twpclerk
06-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Congrats again to Josh and good luck on your move!!!

OnieRN
06-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Here I am trying to finish up with everything here at school and my morning started of BAD!!!! First I left my office keys at a gas station across town, when getting gas. Didn't miss them for hours. Had breakfast at Restaurant for staff and left the camera, didn't miss it either, UNTIL I got to school! So, John had to go back to restaurant to look for both the keys and the camera. I finally located the keys so, John went there to pick up the keys. NO IT"S NOT OVER YET!!!!! I was attempting to make contact with one of Josh's teachers, to give a check for his certification in Networking. He completed the 2 year program. I called 7 phone numbers and NO ANSWER at any number. Now John is going to have to go there in person and hope to settle up that.

We're almost back on track! I hope the rest of the day improves! This is not a good way to finish the school year!

Chat later

fourfoxes
06-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Good luck on your move and congrats to Josh! Hope you're day is going better Onie! I hate those days! ;)

crops2dawn
06-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Congrats Josh!!! Onie take a few deep breaths and relax...this day is almossst over....lol Good luck with the move, and keep us informed, we dont want you MIA!

OnieRN
06-09-2008, 10:30 PM
To add to the days activities......... we received a call with NO NOTICE, that they wanted to show the house. Our house was in a total mess and we were not home to even make a bed. Poor Josh was woke up with them ringing the door bell. I could not believe that they didn't even give a half hour notice. John told them, when they called that they were AT the house, that it was totally turned upside down, as we were in the process of moving.

I am now looking forward to going to bed!

:D

*eng*
06-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Tomorrow is another day :)................it will get better

sacannon
06-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Congrats to Josh! and good luck on the move. Hope things start going smoother for you!