PDA

View Full Version : Save One Scrapbook Page as a .jpg Image ?

tahoeartisan
05-25-2008, 08:27 PM
:D How can I save just the first page ( or any page ) of a finished scrapbook max book as a .jpg ?
This page will be the intro page on a web page site page that will then be clicked to open the additional pages as a PDF ?
ed

poppabob
05-26-2008, 05:21 AM
:D How can I save just the first page ( or any page ) of a finished scrapbook max book as a .jpg ?
This page will be the intro page on a web page site page that will then be clicked to open the additional pages as a PDF ?
ed

You can't. I suggested this a while back and hope they still implement.

You have to save the whole scrapbook as jpg and then use the first/any of them in your web page. To do this you would go to the menu File-->Publish To-->Images.

mh51
05-26-2008, 05:45 AM
ed

Maybe you could...

Create a NEW Scrapbook
Page Import
Select the page from the other scrapbook by scrolling down
(This will import COPY of page from your larger scrapbook)
Delete the BLANK page from the newly created scrapbook
Now you can publish that ONE page to JPG.

As for the rest... linking from webpage... !!!!!

makeyesup
05-26-2008, 10:27 AM
That's basically what I do too. However, I do something different for each new layout.
1) Have previously created a blank project for using each time that I make a new layout.
2) Named it "A" that way it always shows up just as the first one when I go to open projects.
3) Do all the work there and publish it to a .jpg under the folders that I have created. Have individual ones for each type of scrapbook under 'published files', which is on my external hard drive. For example, one named "travel", one named with my daughter's family name, one named "cards", etc.
4) Save and then open the project that is named the same as my published files folders.
5) Import the new layout, rename to eliminate the reference to the "A" project and save.
6) Go back to the "A" project and delete everything and it's ready to go for the next one.

A little extra work; however, then don't have all the extra files saved in my good projects, since I change my mind a lot when I am making a new layout.

Maybe you could...

Create a NEW Scrapbook
Page Import
Select the page from the other scrapbook by scrolling down
(This will import COPY of page from your larger scrapbook)
Delete the BLANK page from the newly created scrapbook
Now you can publish that ONE page to JPG.

As for the rest... linking from webpage... !!!!!

sacannon
05-26-2008, 02:44 PM
You can't. I suggested this a while back and hope they still implement.

You have to save the whole scrapbook as jpg and then use the first/any of them in your web page. To do this you would go to the menu File-->Publish To-->Images.

just to add to this:

Once the whole scrapbook is published, you go to "My Documents, Scrapbookmax, Published files, (find the scrapbook and open it), Click on the page you want, Open it with what ever program you use to view pictures, then save it to a file of your choice as jpg.