PDA

View Full Version : Distorted - Resolution? Pixels?

barbaraewillis@cox.net
05-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Hi!! I am currently using SBM on the trial version -- I am having a hard time getting my pages nice and clear - everything has the little "squares", the pictures, even the wording is distorted. What am I doing wrong? or is it the program?? I am new to digital scrapbooking and the whole pixel / resolution thing. I am hesitant to purchase the program until I can get this figured out but I only have 7 days left. I have been working with this, have created my first 9 pages but I can't get them clear. Any help????:confused:

barbaraewillis@cox.net
05-25-2008, 03:57 PM
Hi!!! Read the "similar threads" and figured out it was the resolution!! Thanks to all those who did the input!! I'm learning!! ( and anxious to hit the "buy now" button !! )

WendyG
05-25-2008, 06:03 PM
glad you figured it out! You will not regret hitting that button...lol:D

Granny
05-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi Barbara... Welcome to the forum!!! Like WendyG said, glad you figure it out, and will hit the button.

Now, be careful. If you push the wrong button any number of things can happen...

1) The computer will self destruct in 5 second.

2) You go straight to the dungeon, and will have to put up with Moonbeam for the rest of your life (there might be worse destinies in life, but I can't think of any!!!)

3) All the nuts in this forum (plenty of them, I know, they are always after me!!!) will ask you to move into Scrapsville!!! There goes the neighborhood...

4).... ...... ......... Hey, gang, what did I miss?

:eek: