PDA

View Full Version : Layout Help (Again)

ryansmom66
05-22-2008, 02:49 PM
This layout is not finished, I'm at a loss as to what to do with it. I need suggestions. I did my extraction of Ryan (even though its not that good I can see a little bit of blue background near his arm) and put him on the pitcher's mound, but I have no other pictures, what can I do with this layout?

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/500/2008-019-Page-20.jpg

Carena
05-22-2008, 03:58 PM
I would add some journaling - story about a game or score or something like that.

Depending on how much you like to do extractions, I would add a bat and ball - general baseball items. (search the net for pictures - OK for personal use) Perhaps trophy.

Does he have a baseball player he particular likes - maybe add a photo of one or add it as a overlay perhaps making it more transparent.

Just a few ideas - hope it helps.
Carena

sacannon
05-22-2008, 04:19 PM
Maybe add his team name... maybe on a scoreboard. Looks great so far!

Pink Lollipop
05-22-2008, 04:27 PM
I would add some journaling - story about a game or score or something like that.

Depending on how much you like to do extractions, I would add a bat and ball - general baseball items. (search the net for pictures - OK for personal use) Perhaps trophy.

Does he have a baseball player he particular likes - maybe add a photo of one or add it as a overlay perhaps making it more transparent.

Just a few ideas - hope it helps.
Carena

I agree with it too. This will look too 'plain' without a journal or 'words'. If for me, I may add some toy players embellishments to 'team' up with him to make it a little more 'crowd' :) like a real game.

grannywin
05-22-2008, 10:11 PM
You could add a border of alternate baseballs and bats. I agree with the rest. It need journaling or a large wordart. I would also enlarge your son's image. Scrapping doesn't have to be totally accurate. Keep playing. Sometimes inspiration takes a while to come.

TNLori
05-22-2008, 10:22 PM
How about some bleachers with cheering fans? One of them could be holding a sign with his number or name on it.

ryansmom66
05-23-2008, 06:34 AM
Great, great ideas everyone, thank you. I will work on it this weekend! :D

Moonlightpearl
05-23-2008, 06:55 PM
Yeah good for you Trish, make us a beautiful page!:)

mint
05-24-2008, 07:01 AM
I would take a baseball put it in the right bottom corner and add jourling to it. be sure to date ot.