PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIE - Looking for softball memory mate....

sfay95
05-16-2008, 06:43 AM
Hi Everyone.

I found this website on a google search and hope someone would be as generous and thoughtful to share their talents with me.

I volunteered to take the pictures for my daughters softball team and was going to use a template at Sams club-- however its not working and I am very stressed; I offered to do this to save families money and at this point very stressed

I'm looking for a memory mate format where i can add an individual pix and a 5x7 team pix for a 8x10 total picture. Town colors are red/black/white -- I would be happy to try and reasonably compensate anyone for their time.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this --

a very stressed mom....

MommaBird
05-16-2008, 08:42 AM
Just chill a bit. This place is soooo great to respond, so your stress level should come down. I will work on one for you;

Red, black and white! What else would you like to see on it?

MommaBird
05-16-2008, 08:52 AM
I need to know, since you found this on a google search, do you own Scrapbookmax? If not, what software are you going to use to place the team and the individual pics in?

sfay95
05-16-2008, 09:55 AM
chill out :)

I have Photoshop CS, but have never used it (never time to learn) --

What is scrapbookMax? and is it software that needs to be purchased.

another question -- when you design it, how do you print it out?

It doesnt have to be fancy, just a place with a 5x7 team pix (prob bottom) and then a 4x6 or 3x5 individual on top -- then to the right (upper) we can write the town name/ team name and year --(that could be changed) and year.

Thank you so much for your time!

MommaBird
05-16-2008, 11:17 AM
Photoshop which is a fantastic product, also has a steep learning curve. Even if you get a template, you will have to know how to use it and adding changable text would mean you would have to store it in a layered format.

However, Scrapbookmax is an inexpensive yet powerful tool for any of your scrapbooking needs. It is way easier to learn and use than Photoshop. The basic package comes with everything you would need to do a page and you can change page size and layout on the fly.

This forum will provide any support you may need, but the product is very intuitive; I would recommend this purchase, you will not regret it!

NOTE: I am just a user of this product so I have no personal gain by recommending this product and this forum. I have recommended it to many people and I haven't heard of a disatisfied person yet.

I can make you a template in png format, but it is likely you may not be able to utilize it in Photoshop.

What do you other guys on this forum think about this -- remember she is under time crunch!

sfay95
05-16-2008, 01:20 PM
and walked me through doing it on photoshop...

It was challenging, but worked -- I look forward to checking out more of this site!

Thanks!!!

MommaBird
05-16-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm glad for you. I think you would still like this product. Let us know if we can do anything else.