PDA

View Full Version : can you use embellishements of one template while...

nurseypoo5
05-06-2008, 11:42 AM
working on another? So lets say i want to use soemthing from the wedding cd, but want to use an embellishement i see on a baby template. Can you somehow open one while working on another?

thanks!

Granny
05-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Yes... Go to

C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery\Images\Embellishments\

and find the embies you need from the right folder. You can access it right from the program, or go through Windows Explorer, then drag into the work area in Max. This is the fastest way to do it.

Unless someone else here knows of a better way.

;)

grannywin
05-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Not sure if it would work between scrapbooks, but I use a cut and paste to transfer embies between pages in a scrapbook. It is worth a try.

KPierce
05-07-2008, 08:36 PM
most people would say this is not recommended so proceed at your own risk....

But it is possible to have two SBM programs open, one with one scrapbook, page or template and a 2nd SBM program wit a different scrapbook, page or template. Then you can copy and paste between the two. I discovered this totally by accident one night.

I wouldn't recommend it if the scrapbook is large etc because someetimes SBM has memory issues anyway but in a pinch it will work.

SAVE OFTEN is still highly recommended with any kind of computer work.

mint
05-13-2008, 07:11 AM
I copy and past it works for me. I open bouth pages then copy what I wont from the one page and past it on the other.
some times you have to unlock a page.

OnieRN
05-13-2008, 07:42 AM
I got to import, and import a single page if that page is in another scrapbook. I also ADD the page that I want the embie from then delete it when I'm finished. You can always use items from somewhere else, as long as you remember to give credit by saying you added the item to your page.