PDA

View Full Version : Video DVD trouble

Afarr
05-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Good day:

I just started using Scrapbook Max a week ago. I was so excited when I finished a scrapbook of our 2007 vacation.

I thought I followed the directions EXACTLY to publish in DVD format to view it on the television. Unfortunatley when I tried to play the CD, (yes CD, I had a DVD in and it told me to put in a CD) on my CD/DVD player the screen came up blank.

Any ideas on how I went wrong?

Karin
05-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Hello,

This is a note from the User's Guide (http://www.scrapbookmax.com/webhelp/) (Chapter 6) on creating a Video CD that may help explain the issue that you are experiencing:

Note: Although most DVD players are able to play VCD discs, not all of them can. However, if your DVD player is relatively new, or if it was made in Asia where the VCD format has been very popular, the chances are very good that it will be able to play VCDs. Also, with some DVD players the type of CD-R can make a difference as well; you may need to experiment with a few different brands of CD media in order to find the one that works best for you.

Jenna's mommy
05-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Thank you was wondering about this vcd made one but does not wanna work on my dvd player.