PDA

View Full Version : Hello from PA

Kim5kids
07-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I just ordered the software today, I'm new to scrapbooking, I tried the old fashion way with paper but I couldn't get creative ideas, and with 5 kids I didn't have time and a couple of online friends told me about digital scrapbooking so I've been looking around trying to find software I could afford and I found it here. I have alot to learn but I'm sure I can learn from this site.

Marnie
07-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Weclome Kim5kids,
I bet you will have a lot of inspiration considering you must have a million pictures! I too had trouble sticking with the paper scrapping (too much work, fuss, mess, etc). You will love this program!
Can't wait to see some your creations! :)

OnieRN
07-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Glad you have you will us. You will love the program but your will love the crazy gang here too. All are here to offer their knowledge and experience. This is an easy program and in time, you will be a pro. The important thing to remember is that you can ask anything!!!

MaggieMae
07-11-2006, 12:32 AM
You will love this program and with 5 children you'll be surprised how much you can get done! I used to get lost in piles of paper, pictures and glue! I just love doing it this way. Hope you do, too. :)

Kim5kids
07-11-2006, 07:19 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome. I do have tons of pictures, I'll have to do a lot of scanning. I'd love to do a baby page for each of my kids, so I better get started in bigging out their baby pictures.

Kim5kids
07-11-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm having so much fun with this, I can't wait to get my CD.