PDA

View Full Version : Hi

GrannyScraps
07-09-2006, 04:44 PM
I joined a few days ago and (since I have already borrowed so many of you talented ladies' templates) I thought I should probably introduce myself. :p

My name is Kathie and I am a wife, mother, and grandmother (8 --- and I think that's gonna be all.... I'm hoping anyway)..... I live outside Kansas City, Missouri and I started paper scrapping about 6 1/2 years ago. I have absolutely loved all the "Me Time" it has given me.... :D I also enjoy doing digital photo restorations and so finding a great software program has been a goal of mine for a several years now..... I really love the SBM software, but I haven't gotten to spend as much time with it as I would like yet..... but I'm learning and enjoying it a lot!

I look forward to learning all about this great software and getting to know all of you!!!

MaggieMae
07-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Hope you enjoy this program as much as I do! I've been a paper scrapper for about as long as you have, but I'm loving this digi scrapping! No mess, no fuss, just lots of fun! :)

GrannyScraps
07-10-2006, 05:39 AM
Hope you enjoy this program as much as I do! I've been a paper scrapper for about as long as you have, but I'm loving this digi scrapping! No mess, no fuss, just lots of fun! :)

YEP, that's what I'm finding, too! :D

Marnie
07-10-2006, 07:41 AM
Well it's about time GrannyScraps! You've been around for more than a few days now, and we've all been wondering who this wonderful lady is.....finally! ;) ;)

Anyway, thanks for "officially" introducing yourself. And here's hopin' you get some more "me time" to scrap 'til your heart's content! :D

Granny
07-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Another Granny.... Another Granny!!!!!!

Welcome GrannyScraps!

Granny :D

GrannyScraps
07-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Ladies.... I'm hoping all you very talented ladies give me some inspiration (and C.A.S.E. material) to really get me going digitally!!! hehehe